[Design packages starting at $150]
Metro Design Loft offers the ability to customize and brand your social media sites. By having customized social media designs, you're providing an experience for your customers and allowing them a glimpse into your company culture. Creating a seamless experience for your brand [from Website to Facebook to Twitter, etc.] is an absolute must for any business. It not only establishes credibility, you're creating brand loyalty. A few of our customized social media design services::
- Facebook Custom Designs: Welcome Tab, Shopping Tab, Contact Tab, Gallery Tab and Facebook ads.
- Twitter Custom Design Page
- YouTube Customized Homepage
We are proud to announce our latest offering for businesses, city and government organizations, Non-profits, etc.. LAUNCH!
Does your business or organization understand the power of social media but has yet to develop a plan to harness that powerful medium? Metro Design Loft has developed a half-day workshop designed to transform your leadership team and production staff into social media pros. We will help you formulate a plan to organize and improve your social strategy and form a network of social media platforms that create tons of powerful content.
Are you a non-profit or government organization? We are here to help you too! With special rates for these entities we are here for your team as well.
Vanessa Warren, who has hosted social media labs across the country will be leading our discussion on brand perception and communication through social media outlets. This talk is perfect for the novice as well as the guru. Bret Williams will guide you through the most efficient and effective ways to harness the power of social media as a part of your overall online marketing plan.
If you own a business in Dallas or the surrounding area, contact us to schedule a workshop today!
4 Hour Workshop: $500
8 Hour Workshop: $900
Multi-Day Conference: Call for Custom Pricing
Our social media consultants will look “under the hood” of your existing social media program and analyze your profiles, content, videos, photos and all other assets you currently have in place. Then we will create a report with critical findings, recommendations, optimization and enhancement opportunities.
[starting at $60/hour]
Are you feeling the added weight of incorporating social media management into your everyday marketing tasks for your business? Metro Design Loft’s social media experts can manage your online communities so you don’t have to. With several options to choose from, you are sure to find a maintenance package that fits your budget and marketing goals, while taking the weight off of your shoulders.
- Maintenance is more than just keeping your social media sites running. Metro Design Loft's social media maintenance helps you:
- Strategize an effort that matches your business's industry, target market and brand
- Grow your online community by targeting and earning new members
- Strengthen the brand of your business
- Bring in new leads through promotions and other offer strategies
- Maintain a positive reputation and customer satisfaction
- Make your campaigns more dynamic through the addition of blogs, photos, videos and other new media
- Review monthly reports on community and website activity from these efforts
- Stay on top of the ever growing and expanding social media world
*Note: The client must provide all content [photos, videos and any specific promotions/offers].
[starting at $100/hour]
A social media proposal will be drafted based on the needs you specify and the target market you are aiming to reach. Each social media strategy is carefully written from scratch, beginning with thorough research of your brand, your industry and your competition. Included in the proposal will be an outline of the estimated budget and time necessary for Metro Design Loft to meet those goals. The social media strategy will include key information such as:
- Goals, objectives and plan that ties to overall business goals
- Recommended social media platforms for your business (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Implementation tactics
- Project timelines
- Online Evaluation Report
- Promotion suggestions, including which tools & applications to implement
- Content list for blog, articles, video, posts, etc.